Now I muz thank those who sms mi to wish mi happy birthday… First is Eve, Siying, Amy, Dao Ni who msg from camp, Meow Meow (my fav cat), Jessie (My Fav Mei Mei) who called all the way from Perth to wish mi tat… lastly is Kyle… Thanx a lot ppl… It really shows tat u care and remember mi…
Acutally I had a lot to write one but some things happen b4 I wrote it…
Its my ‘BIGGEST’ present ever… ; I went home today saw a big letter for mi, it was from CMPB… was a bit stunned when saw tat… but in my mine was like wanna noe when I would be enlisted… but to my small but forced opened eyes… I am suppose to report on the 16th May… 6 days from now!!! WTF man… So the fucking little time!!! DAMN!!! And I read on… suppose to reach Hendon Camp at 730am… wah seh… mono intake…no Tekong… was quite happy…for my curiousity I wanna noe wat unit of army stays there… I called Raymond…no ans…called Da Ber…When he said its COMMANDOS CAMP. . . . . . . I was almost bout to faint . . . . my whole body was frozen . . .
I couldn’t believe tat such a person like mi can go commando….. I dun think I can make it there .. ..
Hahaha... i finally got Raymond... and he said tat is only a commandos selection.... its not enlistment.... *Kajuaz Flies Around Wif Great Joy* hee hee
Saturday, May 10, 2003
Posted by Kajuaz at Saturday, May 10, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment