Saturday, May 10, 2003

Hey hey… been 2 days liao ah… haha… now I will start m story… went over to jac’s place for the steamboat gathering… things were normal…but actually they had planned a surprise party for mi… When the clock hits 0000hrs 9th May… I called my jie jie (Jaslyn) to wish her happy birthday… coz she shares the same bday as mi… later I was eye covered and dragged into Jac’s room… “ Happy Birthday to u, happy birthday to u…” they started singing the bday song… and I, I became crazy and started imagine tat I was a conducter… hahaha… lame har… It was my fav CHOCOLATE CAKE… haha… dimply irresistible…and got pressies for mi… got a Hidamari No Tami (a figurine tat shakes head a lot, can see in Annex now)… a black zippo, a Hwak belt, and a cute cute devil figurine….hahaha… love it a lot…and muz really thank Huimin for her hard work decorating a shoe box wif shredded magazine and cutting many many tiny strips of paper to put inside the shoe box together wif those pressie… And also muz thank Flora for organizing this for mi…and to the rest who puts in effort to make the day so happening… Thanx Jac (my puppy), Daniel, Andrew, Ah Seng, Da Ber, Daryl. U guys were great !!!
*MUACKZZ* + *A KAJUAZ 6 LEGGED HUGZ*

Tat evening went to meet Thomas (my bro), Zhongyu (my bro ), Eddie ( my bro ), Sharon ( a very good frend ) for dinner… Sharon bought a very nice pouch for mi… a pouch tat is smaller than the one I using now…and she even bought a cake…was touched by wat she did…hahaha…Thanx Sharon…

No comments: