So Desu Ka
These are some little words i collected...
" U dun have gf meh? But i see ur frendster so many char bor leh... "
( Give mi a break man... I muz be a dumbass to put those pics up if i had a gf rite? I'm asking for trouble... )
" U watch Sex And The City one ah... Muz be looking for their sex scene rite? "
( I think watching xXx can satisfy mi more)
" U this kind noe how to appreciate art one meh? I tot only high class ppl noe how to appreciate it.. "
( It takes a mind to appreciate, not class )
" I wun intro female frends to u... They will be dirtied by u... "
( Oh!! So now i'm the top nodge rapist in Singapore le )
" Go out wif char bor rite??? Which ger so unfortunate??? "
( Guess i'm listed in the top 10 wanted person by the police already )
" Wah!! U read books one ah?? "
( I admit tat english books does makes mi sleep, but chinese dun )
So now i noe tat in ur eyes i'm such a lousy, low class, perverted piece of shit... Give mi a break lah... I'm single doesn't mean anything ok... I'm happily leading my single life...
No comments:
Post a Comment