Saturday, November 25, 2006

Now i noe wat the fuck is wrong wif mi... I'm the little fucker who is afraid of failure and losing... i'll never fight a war without 100% confidence of winning... I'm juz stuck in the little "World Of Little Kajuaz" I never step out of my life a bit... Never tried new things... I am too cautious of everything i do... No wonder i'm still nobody at this point of time... I've lost alot of battle... Uncountable ones... Juz becoz i never fight it... This is really a very contradicting point of decision... On the surface i never lost any battle, but in fact i've lost most of the battle juz becoz i dun wan to fight it... So it means tat on the surface my winning streak is 100% but in fact is actually 10%... Wooooooo... I'm so fucked... Fucked by myself...

No comments: